preps

Thread: Introducing/reintroducing myself - Eric - American Eagle 813

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WELCOME to the more relaxed,laid-back,mature CB Radio Operator's website Eric-Extreme!! HOWDY from Litchfield,New Hampshire(a couple of miles from the Manchester NH AirPort).
    i am actually from Chelmsford,Ma(graduated high school there in 1991,been up here in NH since 1999).

maybe once i get my base station 100% up and running we'll catch one another(Gravy-626 from Tha-Granite-State)out on the air......until then,enjoy the site and FYI-the bathroom is the 2nd door on the left down the hallway.

Summit of Mount Washington, Sargent’s Purchase, New Hampshire (6,288 feet / 1917 meters
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Add EricExtreme on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah Gravy View Post
    WELCOME to the more relaxed,laid-back,mature CB Radio Operator's website Eric-Extreme!! HOWDY from Litchfield,New Hampshire(a couple of miles from the Manchester NH AirPort).
    i am actually from Chelmsford,Ma(graduated high school there in 1991,been up here in NH since 1999).

maybe once i get my base station 100% up and running we'll catch one another(Gravy-626 from Tha-Granite-State)out on the air......until then,enjoy the site and FYI-the bathroom is the 2nd door on the left down the hallway.
    I hit Manchester easily. I am sure I could catch ya on the air when you get your setup ready to go. I vacation a lot in New Hampshire. I am thinking about moving up to the North Conway area in the future.
    Catch a radio wave... Hang 10-4!!!
    American Eagle 813 (AE813)
    http://www.AmericanEagle813.com
    http://www.AmericanEagleCB.com

Visitors found this page by searching for

spectrum 1600 58 lambda aerial

beercanman