preps
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HighVoltage NJ threatened me today in the shoutbox

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

HighVoltage NJ threatened me today in the shoutbox

This is not a good thing I'm thinking.

Today 05:44 PM <High Voltage Mobile NJ> listen to this fucktard machmobile43 dude you dont want to mess with me , you will get an asskicking plus you will be in court also. i dont thik your family is going to like that when you fuck up big time . pack ya bags missy .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and the other evening when you threatened me while on PalTalk and said you were moving to Colorado and was gonna kick my ass you neglected to divulge the nature of your business while here in our colorful state.

Not just me, others are asking me about this when I mention your interest in harming me.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And seeing how you probably spend every nickle you make on your cb radio crap and going to keydowns you probably don't have 2 nickles to rub together and your wife and children are suffering without food and clothing and most likely about to lose the family home due to not keeping up with the mortgage.

I'ts a terrible affliction this cb addiction and there really should be a 12 step program for the poor fools such as yourself and I would gladly transport to.

Have a good day and I hope your financial situation improves.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oghhhhhhhhhhhh . i got ya scared now . your the disease and im he cure, consider that ok . lol lol lol.
    dont come crying now cause your being an internet bully out here, then someone like me kicks your ass when i talk back to ya . my kung foo is way stronger than you . pack ya bags .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    moving to colorado is now a threat , wwowwwwwwwwww your thin skinned son, lol lol lol lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mackmobile43 View Post
    And seeing how you probably spend every nickle you make on your cb radio crap and going to keydowns you probably don't have 2 nickles to rub together and your wife and children are suffering without food and clothing and most likely about to lose the family home due to not keeping up with the mortgage.

I'ts a terrible affliction this cb addiction and there really should be a 12 step program for the poor fools such as yourself and I would gladly transport to.

Have a good day and I hope your financial situation improves.

thats what you think its all in your head son. i haven't bought any cb stuff in years . my mobile is talking just fine. listen on the super bowl channel 6 sometimes , i love proving mudducks wrong all the time , lol lol lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't remember threatening me in the dxrt room in paltalk?
    and you lie about your cb purchases.
    why are you moving to Colorado, surely not just to kick my ass which by the way is pretty tough to kick and why do I need to "pack my bags''?

I do not listen to channel 6 as there are lots of people there who repeat everything they say over and over again like I did not hear them the first time, you ain't my nigga

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh wait, now I get it when you say you're gonna kick my ass you mean you're going to beat me at a cb radio competition.

Now I'm no longer concerned for my safety, have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sent from my LG-P990h using Tapatalk 2
    And when you challenge me to a keydown that's Nj slang for a cocksucking contest, well mister I tell you Ill have no part in that little goings on.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mackmobile43 View Post
    You don't remember threatening me in the dxrt room in paltalk?
    and you lie about your cb purchases.
    why are you moving to Colorado, surely not just to kick my ass which by the way is pretty tough to kick and why do I need to "pack my bags''?

I do not listen to channel 6 as there are lots of people there who repeat everything they say over and over again like I did not hear them the first time, you ain't my nigga

you are a white piece of trash . i told you why im moving to colorado , im a ski racer dude. its true. so deal with it and stop ya crying .
    Last edited by High Voltage Mobile NJ; 11-19-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Visitors found this page by searching for