preps
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dual Hots re- lived

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breeze..

One thing you dont get..im doing what i want to do, weather its right or wrong /works or fails.. I didnt do what "you said" my plan was all along to try both and see which i thought worked best. Hence why i bought 40ft of 1/2 heliax.. Ive already tuned and messed with bounceback on another surburban before mine.
    I did ask you a question .. i felt you were a decent guy.. but instead you ..never mind this wont go anywhere but a bunch of useless back and fourth. Dont worry i will never ask you anything.
    No retraction required... So weather you felt it was "all you"..Feel free to pat yourself on the back if thats what you need.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by D-MAX 2112 View Post
    Breeze..

One thing you dont get..im doing what i want to do, weather its right or wrong /works or fails.. I didnt do what "you said" my plan was all along to try both and see which i thought worked best. Hence why i bought 40ft of 1/2 heliax.. Ive already tuned and messed with bounceback on another surburban before mine.
    I did ask you a question .. i felt you were a decent guy.. but instead you ..never mind this wont go anywhere but a bunch of useless back and fourth. Dont worry i will never ask you anything.
    No retraction required... So weather you felt it was "all you"..Feel free to pat yourself on the back if thats what you need.
    I wouldn't put much faith in anything Highvoltage NJ says either because all he knows is "keydown" hiding in a park where no one goes and runs his cocksucker in some back street bullshit talk that no normal human comprehends and has no credible electronic RF theory backing it.

Running 2 ''hot'' anntennas does nothing but change the lobe pattern of the vehicle and can only be controlled by the distance these antennas are placed apart from one another.

Your best bet is to just to have one ''HOT'' in the middle of the roof and a reflector at an unknown distance to the rear of that "HOT" antenna to narrow the lobe band towards the front of the vehicle but I'm sure in your tests you've already discovered this.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mackmobile43 View Post
    I wouldn't put much faith in anything Highvoltage NJ says either because all he knows is "keydown" hiding in a park where no one goes and runs his cocksucker in some back street bullshit talk that no normal human comprehends and has no credible electronic RF theory backing it.

Running 2 ''hot'' anntennas does nothing but change the lobe pattern of the vehicle and can only be controlled by the distance these antennas are placed apart from one another.

Your best bet is to just to have one ''HOT'' in the middle of the roof and a reflector at an unknown distance to the rear of that "HOT" antenna to narrow the lobe band towards the front of the vehicle but I'm sure in your tests you've already discovered this.

oghh by the way you have to do real tests. you cant believe everything you read because that makes you very ignorant. i no my stuff baby , and continue to drop the maul down with no problems breakaaaaaa.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Posting someone's name, address and phone # = Gay.

Sent from your mom's mobile phone.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercanman View Post
    Posting someone's name, address and phone # = Gay.

Sent from your mom's mobile phone.
    Idle threats are just about as gay and faggot trash truck drivers don't have the intelligence to carry them out let alone the balls

Sent from my LG-P990h using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Geeze everyone relax.. its only CB ..WTF..

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mackmobile43 View Post
    Idle threats are just about as gay and faggot trash truck drivers don't have the intelligence to carry them out let alone the balls

Sent from my LG-P990h using Tapatalk 2

tapa tapa tapa tapa tapa. lol lol lol i got my balls than ever you little boy can imagine , lol lol lol
    shu shu shu shu 631 bandcamper.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Come on hv you know better then to do that

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry , lol lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    question i,m running that setup does the spacing need to be ezact 6 feet on the refl just like the other two.

Visitors found this page by searching for