preps

Thread: Snouxman

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Snouxman

Live in Canastota, New York in Up-State on Oneida Lake. Have a Yaesu FT 2900R ham radio, a Uniden PRO 510xl CB, and a new Uniden 980 SSB cb. Go for my Ham license(tech) in Jan. 2013. I am a computer tech with my own Computer business. Have been in the business since 1998 but had to close up shop in 2019 because of health problems. Had a Quad Heart By-pass in 2010, have Diabetes, had a small stroke in Oct of 2011, and other small things. I want to start up my own shop to do CB, SSB repairs, MODS and tune-ups. I am single, OLD, 69 years young, a devout Catholic. I use to do a lot of metal detecting in New York, but I am un-able to do this any more because of health. Have a lot of Metal Detecting equipment that I need to sell or swap for CB, SSB,or ham radio equipment. I joined this site to get all the knowledge I can on Radio Communications. Feel like I am starting all over again to when I had my first CB, a General Electric, when I was 16 years old. Still have that CB. in orig box and works. Hope you`all help me on my new endeaver. Thank You from the SNOUXMAN

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with that.

Sent from your mom's mobile phone.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome SNOUXMAN to CB Junkies, enjoy!

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Visitors found this page by searching for

None