preps

Thread: My pace 162 am 23 channel

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post My pace 162 am 23 channel

Some might know in forums I try to get radios in the box with all the manuals and Letter to the FCC for license . Not an easy feat . I have obtained 5 and all were great finds. I saw on Ebay a Pace 162 am radio saying never used and packed in original box . the bidding started at $ 29 and I put it on my watch list . I am familiar with the radio and knew it was a base . Well nobody bid and it was taken off .
    couple days later and up it went again for the $29 . I called the buyer and asked all I could. I asked if he would just plug it in and see if it lit . It did . I asked if he would renege if I put the $29 up and no one else would bid . We had an agreement . He and I had a perfect rating on Ebay . Well I won the bid and received it well packed . The radio was in its original box with all the paperwork, even the. paperwork to send to the FCC for a license . The best part was plugging into the wall and seeing bright lights and clear audio .It fits nicely into my collection . Ebay is a buyer beware enterprise , not for the faint of heart . I just wanted people to know there are good finds out there if you collect . I am going into some ham sets so thats a whole new area for me and no doubt more expensive. Hope everyone in our CB Junkies has luck too.
    Eddie aka Ducksoupe

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you. I had a Pace radio early on but have no recollection of the model # or even what it looked like. I think that they call it oldtimer's or something like that.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to the web and got a picture of it . Maybe jog your memory . Some people go for the big rigs, I try for ones not used in over atleast 20 years in the box with all the literature . Name:  Pace 162.jpeg
Views: 593
Size:  10.1 KB
    Eddie aka Ducksoupe

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Pace CB 162 new in box. Do you know its value? Thanks.

Visitors found this page by searching for

pace 162 cb radio

23 channel radio

pace 162

pace 162 cb

pace cb radio model 162

pace 162 cb radio in box

pace 23 channel cb

pace CBradio

pace cb 162

pace 162 cb radio review

pace cb162