preps

Thread: Sonar FS2340 and Demco Modulator hook up

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sonar FS2340 and Demco Modulator hook up

Does anyone know if i hooked up a Demco Modulator to my Sonar
    FS 2340 . Can i use a powered D104 or does it have to be a non-powered D104? If i have a mod that gives me two levels of DeadKey and Swing would it make a difference
    ? MOD#1:
    Switch one in up position gives me 3w DK and swings to 12w??
    Switch one in down position gives me 6w DK and swings to 12w
    Which of these two should i use with the Demco hooked up to Sonar?
    I know its two quesiton but please set me straight before i make some smoke and we all know that tubes and iC's do not work without that smoke........
    Sonny
    Last edited by oil2gas; 02-03-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this post is years old but in case anyone ever reads this question and need an answer here it is. The sonar fs2340 and demco modulator can only be comboed if the audio clippers board is bypassed. The demco and fs 2340 with the clippers board bypassed should only be used with an unaplified mic (d104 ect.ect.) . The combination of the demco and an amplified mic eill be to much on the 6bq5's. If you really feel like you want to use a power/amplified mic in combination with a demco modulator I would suggest you leave the mic's volume turned down as low as possible. The fs 2340 with bypassed clippers board demco modulator and u namplified d104 sounds incredible. In my opinion it's the best sounding tube 40 channel cb radio ever made.

Visitors found this page by searching for

demco power modulator

demco power modulator schematic

demco modulator

demco power modulator mods

sonar fs 2340 cb radiodemco cb radiosdemco modulator tubesdemco power modulator versionscb radio demcowhat makes the sonar fs 2340 receivesonar cbsonar cb radio equipmentsonar cb mod demco radio cb sonardemco d104sonar modulatorhttp:www.cbjunkies.comthreads780-Sonar-FS2340-and-Demco-Modulator-hook-up