Name:  I-10K-Inwind-1.jpg
Views: 1447
Size:  17.1 KB

http://www.a1antennas.com/

10K antennas have been in production since 2001, with over 60 years of combined aerospace and machine experience guarntees the finest products available. Accept nothing less!
Thank you to all our supporters in the past eight plus years.
The Interceptor 10,000 is a Commercial Grade 5/8 Wavelength Ground Plane Antenna, that can be adjusted to operate within its 1.3MHz bandwidth from 24.8 to 44 MHz.

The Interceptor 10,000 or I-10K, is made from 6063 T-8 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Tubing, and is internally reinforced with the same high grade tubing at the mechanical stress points. This reinforcing allows for a 100+ MPH wind rating.
The I-10K uses high grade Stainless Steel Hardware and clamps through out the antenna.
A Hairpin / Beta Impedance Matching System is used to allow the I-10K to be assembled to be a 5/8 Wavelength Antenna, while matching the coax impedance to the I-10K antenna impedance.
The Hairpin / Beta Impedance Matching System is a very low loss system that has no wire coils or capacitors to burn out or cause significant loss. The I-10K has been tested at 10 KW without experiencing any damage.
When the I-10K replaces non-ground plane type antennas, interference to neighbors consumer electronics is usually eliminated or significantly reduced. A Top Hat is used to reduce atmospheric noises and static. All Parts of the I-10K Antennas are at DC Ground for added lightning protection.