preps

Thread: soundtracker?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

soundtracker?

I'm still pretty new to CB's so could someone tell me what sound tracker (button with ST above it) is on my Cobra 29 Sound tracker?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the horses mouth...
    Cobra proudly introduces the first Patent Pending Technology that dramatically improves the transmission and reception of CB radio signals - Soundtracker TM .

This revolutionary system reconfigures the transmission signal which allows it to be transferred more effectively through cluttered air waves. It literally "punches" your message through the hundred of thousands of signals that are in the air. At the same time SoundTrackerTM dynamically adjusts the relationship between the signal and static commonly referred to as noise. This allows Cobra's SoundTracker TM to significantly reduce the amount of static on all incoming CB signals. The system can be further optimized when two SoundTracker TM CB's are used to talk to each other.

The end result is a clearer, cleaner-sounding reception of signals and more powerful transmission which dramatically improves CB communications.

It should be noted that due to the technical characteristics of Soundtracker TM ,there is a noise level threshold upon which the noise reduction benefits are not realized. If there is a high degree of background noise, Soundtracker TM will provide little or no benefit. Maximum performance is realized under moderate noise levels.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So that would be what cobra says? Anyone got any comments?
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Visitors found this page by searching for

None