Hey Guys I figured after posting the mod for direct injecting the audio on a Cobra 158 and 2000 I would tell you alittle about what I am runnning.
I am running an Cobra 2000gtl. I use a Shure SM58 Microphone well that is what I am using right now I have many. I have two setups as far as procossing. First one is an affordable setup for anyone off ebay. I consist of a Behringer 802 Mixer, Behringer PEQ2200, Behringer composer pro 2600, and a Digitech studio 100. I think I got all this for less than $250 on ebay.

Ok for my best setup. I use a desktop pc with winxp and 3.0ghz dual coare cpu. I have a digidesign mbox 2 mini and running protools 8 le. this is a better way to go but not as affordable. I will try to get some watter gates later of my stuff as well do some videos showing my setups.Now as far as my radio it has the mod I post on the site for direct injection as well as motor mouth maul's rx mods and I have replaced the factory 2000gtl speakers with 4 inch american bass car speakers. Sounds great. I am still learning everyday so I would love to hear what you guys have tried