preps
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ireland waving a hand

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Irish... As you can see its a pretty good place to make some cb buddies and gain some cb knowledge. Caveman wavin from his cave here in good ol'e orange county Indiana!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would love to see those keydown events for sure i have seen them on youtube,,,,big power,,,we have not of it here not even a gate feck all here,,,,only dx for me,,cause thats all worth doing,,,they don't even use am,,,how lame is that

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Irish..... I would love to see them myself. Lots of big power for sure. I wouldn't want to get to close, the rest of my hair would fall out! Lol! Breakaaa!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The competition isn't that exciting...I just like the whole swap meet/radio guys getting together talking Bout radio stuff. Just my humble opinion
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 619 NJ View Post
    The competition isn't that exciting...I just like the whole swap meet/radio guys getting together talking Bout radio stuff. Just my humble opinion
    you forgot about the engines running redline do to the massive load on the alternators!!! Just kidding, or am I?? Lol!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If they bough the right alts, they could get full excitation at 1200 rpm. Check out those Dc power or dc engineering or whatever they are out of Cali. Costs the same as a Leece. 300 amps at 1200 rpm. No blown motors
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If they bough the right alts, they could get full excitation at 1200 rpm. Check out those Dc power or dc engineering or whatever they are out of Cali. Costs the same as a Leece. 300 amps at 1200 rpm. No blown motors
    O'man... I love the sound of connecting rods and main bearings skipping across the pavement.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw Charger blow a rod at the 09 break in Jacksonville NC. It was pretty nuts. He hit the nitrous and threw a rod through the block.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 619 NJ For This Useful Post:

Silverado 996 (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw Charger blow a rod at the 09 break in Jacksonville NC. It was pretty nuts. He hit the nitrous and threw a rod through the block.
    I was at the finish line of our local 1/4 mile track when a 64' Nova with a 383 stroker popped like an over pressured beer can... I almost crapped my wranglers!! The sound of the parts bouncing of the track sounded like a well tuned wind chime blowing in the wind.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THAT is pretty sick! Thankfully, I didn't see any of that!

Visitors found this page by searching for

None