preps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What gauge power wire?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info I'm setting up a yukon, and I'm trying to lay the proper infrastructure for an upgrade path. I ordered 50 feet of 2/0awg welding cable with the appropriate lugs. This way I won't be trying to suck a bowling ball through a garden hose when I upgrade. The alternator will come down the road, but the stock 125 amp should be fine for the 5 pill for now. Thanks for the info! That's why I love this site
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 619 NJ For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (04-26-2013)

Fletcher Munson Guest Chat with me
    Edison tried to wire up new york with DC. Tree trunk sized cables running everywhere, losses.... Horrible failure. Its alot smarter to use AC to get from point a to point b. Alternators dont make DC........ They make AC. Run the output to the back with three wires AC, and use external rectifier. Hook your four pill up with scrap wire for now. Dont spend any money on long DC runs, its stupid.

Thats my second attempt at injecting something smart into you.
    I wonder if it will work.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Fletcher Munson;7019]Edison tried to wire up new york with DC. Tree trunk sized cables running everywhere, losses.... Horrible failure. Its alot smarter to use AC to get from point a to point b. Alternators dont make DC........ They make AC. Run the output to the back with three wires AC, and use external rectifier. Hook your four pill up with scrap wire for now. Dont spend any money on long DC runs, its stupid.

Thats my second attempt at injecting something smart into you. okkkkkkkkkkkk 631 Billy . most of us no about that . but if you have an efficient alternator and the proper wires its ok what we are doing ? we are not running 5,000 watts are more , okkkkkkkkkkk pack ya bags and keep ya comment to yourself because no one here is interested in hearing about bogus fucking lame and shity incorrect information that is not true coming from bandcampers and tool bags . I think I heard you once maye twice getting your named called out on channel 28 the mudduck channel. come down to channel 6 where 619 and high voltage talk on , and I guarantee you will get cut off !!! no get back on 631 , the big boss got down got down , shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . lol lol lol

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

Five hundred ninety eight Guest Chat with me
    Bro, do you even electricity?^^^ lol, omg, l-m-n-o-p, and I'm off the key... Ya see...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Five hundred ninety eight View Post
    Bro, do you even electricity?^^^ lol, omg, l-m-n-o-p, and I'm off the key... Ya see...
    im not ya bro here 588 . yes I am the voltage .

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by High Voltage Mobile NJ View Post
    im not ya bro here 588 . yes I am the voltage .
    And the light is dim.

Sent from your mom's mobile phone.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Beercanman For This Useful Post:

East Coast CB'er Guest Chat with me
    Who's 588?

Visitors found this page by searching for

whats the best wag to run the power wire to a cb in a truck

what gauge wire for cb radio power

whats the gauge of the power wire on a cb radio

what gauge wire for cb radio