I've kinda given up on the predator ever tuning good on my pickup. I got the longer shaft and it brought the swr down to 1.6-1.7, from 1.7 1.8. Not the change I was hoping for. I put the stick back on and the swr is at 1.1.1- 1.3.1. Much better, and again I'm getting good feedback from how my audio is. I'm really just back to square one. The same place I was 2 months ago when I decided to upgrade. That didn't work out so good for me.

Currently the last couple of weeks I've been working on the Dark side (HAM RADIO). i bought a handheld rig and I've been messing with that. Finally got it fiqured out and have been transmitting on 2 meters for a few days now. Lots to learn in the ham field.

The old 29 still comes on everytime I turn the ignition switch on in my Pickup, and I have found a couple of locals who like to BS on 17 and 24, so thats cool. I've just been real busy. It pisses me off that the 10k doesn't work, but sometimes you just have to cut your losses and go with what works best for you.

Later and 73
KK6ESZ :-)>