preps

Thread: Where should I drill?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where should I drill?

After what seemed like forever, my truck is coming home on Monday. Ill be running a single antenna for now with a gunny puck. I've got a Predator Bad to the Bone on a 22 inch shaft, going on a 99 yukon. Down the road I plan on adding a second antenna and moving the coax to the front puck. How far from the back door shoulld I drill? I don't want to close my back door completely.

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right on 619, congrats!
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado 996 For This Useful Post:

619 NJ (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gonna be a busy day off on Monday! Drilling and wire running and cleaning! Lots of cleaning!!!

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take pictures as you go... Then post them, I would love to see your project in the making.
    * Cobra 29LXLE *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I def will. Plenty of before and after pics. I'm hoping this summer to be able to get a Volans cold air intake and a flowmaster cat back system and a Black Bear performance custom tune. That should wake it up.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you have a good blue print for the project. I love doing performance mods or any with muscle under the hood. Tallman has my new radio and should be finished with it on Monday. Copper electronic has remanufatured DX949 with 2 year warranty for $89.99!! So I bought one and his doing the Shocky mod. Setting my modulation at 95%. 6 watt dead key swinging to 18 watts on high, and 1.1 watts on low. I didnt want to over work my radio. I'm like a little boy before Xmas...can't wait to knock the feathers off of those ducks... Quack!! Quack!! Poof! Lol!

PS.... Sorry for over taking you post... Just wanted to congratulate you on getting your Yukon, you've been waiting for a long time. Hammer down my friend!
    Last edited by Silverado 996; 05-18-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Added PS
    * Cobra 29LXLE *

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries bro! Go kick some a$$!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will do brother, you too!
    Last edited by Silverado 996; 05-18-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    * Cobra 29LXLE *

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill be back later. Doing a wedding for 200 right now.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None