preps
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the truck that won more keydowns in 2010 then all others combined

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, yea getting it to run with no issue is one thing.

Getting it to bury a 10k slug in the corner with no mercy is something only people with real charging systems can do.
    Like I said, good luck
    Cya in the RDX wasteland....

Here's something you won't see your setup doing....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 631 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    Yea i know but he will need to open the case up more then likely to get to the stator leads
    My leece have all the taps right on the back for dc or ac
    Not at all. The AD244's and the DR44G's have a plastic cover on the rear that pops right off and theres your 3 taps for your stator (externally mounted rectifier & regulators on most newer gm alternators).

noizybuilt.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noisemaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 631 View Post
    Lol, yea getting it to run with no issue is one thing.

Getting it to bury a 10k slug in the corner with no mercy is something only people with real charging systems can do.
    Like I said, good luck
    Cya in the RDX wasteland....

Here's something you won't see your setup doing....
    Ahh- but i can easily get 350-400amps from a GM CS144. Leeces are nice and are the standard, but when i can make a gm alt do what a niehoff does with half the required space.... food for thought. See ya in the wasteland

noizybuilt.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noisemaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks like someone is getting alittle bent with someone being on the same level as they are. A little bit scared are we 631. I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk about this.

Now the one thing to ask is when I drive down to pick up my amp ( just as 631 did ) at Terry 55's shop will I have to pay 55 to go through my truck and fix the bull shit install or will I once again have it correct the first time?
    Anyone want to make a bet on this? Terry has to spend 4 hrs fixing that thing LOL
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coolbreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    looks like someone is getting alittle bent with someone being on the same level as they are. A little bit scared are we 631. I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk about this.

Now the one thing to ask is when I drive down to pick up my amp ( just as 631 did ) at Terry 55's shop will I have to pay 55 to go through my truck and fix the bull shit install or will I once again have it correct the first time?
    Anyone want to make a bet on this? Terry has to spend 4 hrs fixing that thing LOL
    Haha. Here we go with the misinformation. You gotta check your facts. The install wasn't finished, we put the whole power supply together there because I wanted him to do it. Nice try. There's no room to go any bigger then a 3000 in there anyways, so you're pretty much gonna be a duck forever. I however, can fit 5 or 6 more REAL alts in my mobile. We'll see ya out there slick, and you have a nice day

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 631 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do you have any pictures of your radio and amps?that is one intense set up of antennas and alternators,i can only imagine what you've got going on inside the rig!!what kind of antennaS are attached to your van?that is friggin crazy,it's awesome!!
    also curious how far you can get out.meaning,they say that a CB can talk to someone up to 10-15miles away.how far can you get out in a local sense(not talking about shooting skip)?do you reach other states?lmao that is an intense set up and i'd love to see what you're running for equipment.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mistah Gravy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    p.s.that post was directed to coolbreeze(i just realized this thread had 3pages).

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mistah Gravy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gravy, my radio looks like a cobra 29 and the boxes on the outside look like anyone elses.
    As far as distance conditions control that. but local distance. other mobiles can here me 80+ miles away easy. I just cant hear them. Me and stickman ar 48 air miles apart and we can talk back and forth with ease. and thats on 2 antennas, not the 5
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coolbreeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    BTW i know i typed one instead of won. would an admin edit that please.

what the competition was reduced to using

I threw a belt like that back in the 90's and i beat the guy on batterys lol

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CharlieBrown_112 For This Useful Post:

CrAzYcUsToM (04-03-2014)

Visitors found this page by searching for

cb keydowns