preps
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mobeal has arrived!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah man as soon as it was all in. I'm going to be barefoot for a little while but she kicks ass. Took me literally 2 mins to tune the Predator. Bad to the bone 22 inch shaft with a gunny puck and Times Microwave LMR400 ultra flex. Couldn't have asked for an easier setup

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today I went through and replaced all the bad bulbs. This truck apparently doesn't like 194s. Every one in the entire truck was bad lol. Everything else seems good. Won't be able to get it legal for a few weeks yet. I'm pretty broke. But oh we'll, at least it's here, where it belongs.

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Know that you finally have you can tinker with it on and off. Btw... Nice job on the puck install, good lookin antenner!!
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado 996 View Post
    Know that you finally have you can tinker with it on and off. Btw... Nice job on the puck install, good lookin antenner!!
    There is nothin' left to tinker with! I did pretty much everything that needed to get done. All that's left is a tune up. I bought something that was all there lol. Thanks for the props on the puck. Gunny makes a great product, and you can't go wrong with a predator. Oh, here's a pic of my dad helpin me drill the hole in the roof, and a nice finished pic. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369961914.012922.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  252.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369961980.799197.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  286.1 KB

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanted to puck a monkey made mm-9 but I decided I wasn't much for big coil antennas and those pucks cost quite abit of money lol. I decided to stick with my nice easy to tune firestik
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 619 NJ View Post
    Today I went through and replaced all the bad bulbs. This truck apparently doesn't like 194s. Every one in the entire truck was bad lol. Everything else seems good. Won't be able to get it legal for a few weeks yet. I'm pretty broke. But oh we'll, at least it's here, where it belongs.

You need a custom license plate with your handle and DX number!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Working on that actually

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    D' Chef 619
    Last edited by Silverado 996; 05-31-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mine says the caveman and has the naked trucker girl silhouette!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In NJ you need two plates. So I'm thinking ill order custom plates. 619NJ or 619CHEF

Visitors found this page by searching for

new.mobeal