preps
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mauldroppers?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NY714 View Post
    Nice set-up, for the money I hear you sometimes on East end of Lonf Island, can beat it for the price. Always thought you had much bigger unit. It talks great !!!
    Thanks 714! I like talkin to the East Coast. I've talked to some great sounding stations in that area.
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's been a couple times I wished I could have fried me up some duck on the road. Most recently, I was Northbound on 23, and a big truck in the right lane decided for no reason that he wanted to be in the left lane where I was. He put on his blinker and moved on over, running me right off the road. I had to stand on the brakes to drop in behind him, then I passed him on the right (lane was completely empty). Must have been when he saw the wilson on top of my truck, he started SCREAMING over the radio about how big trucks get the right of way, and a blinker ain't a f#(&!ng suggestion and blah blah blah. Wish I had the power to blow that asshat's radio into oblivion as I rolled on past him.

On the bright side, a Michigan State Trooper on the southbound side saw him do it. Must've done a quick turnaround, because that big red Peterbilt was on the shoulder before he was even out of my rearview. I couldn't resist the temptation to make fun of him on the radio. He was screechin some unidentifiable profanity back at me when he cut out mid-sentence, probably to roll his window down for Officer Friendly.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anickode View Post
    There's been a couple times I wished I could have fried me up some duck on the road. Most recently, I was Northbound on 23, and a big truck in the right lane decided for no reason that he wanted to be in the left lane where I was. He put on his blinker and moved on over, running me right off the road. I had to stand on the brakes to drop in behind him, then I passed him on the right (lane was completely empty). Must have been when he saw the wilson on top of my truck, he started SCREAMING over the radio about how big trucks get the right of way, and a blinker ain't a f#(&!ng suggestion and blah blah blah. Wish I had the power to blow that asshat's radio into oblivion as I rolled on past him.

On the bright side, a Michigan State Trooper on the southbound side saw him do it. Must've done a quick turnaround, because that big red Peterbilt was on the shoulder before he was even out of my rearview. I couldn't resist the temptation to make fun of him on the radio. He was screechin some unidentifiable profanity back at me when he cut out mid-sentence, probably to roll his window down for Officer Friendly.
    Lol man know how it is. I was rolling on down the highway and a big tanker decided to pass me... ON A TWO LANE HIGHWAY! And I was going 2 mph over the speed limit. Apparently 57 mph wasn't enough
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anickode View Post

Haha!! Geez.. your lucky you didn't get hurt. I hope that prick got a big fat ticket.
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado 996 View Post
    Haha!! Geez.. your lucky you didn't get hurt. I hope that prick got a big fat ticket.
    Big 10-4 on that. Some truck drivers don't realize how much damage they can do till its done. That son of a gun probably got a good bear bite and maybe even a talk from his employer
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try driving in Jersey...nobody gives a fffffff about anyone else!
    619 the Chef, choppin' lips and deep-frying those ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget Locking down counties that are locals try talking around the world that is much more impressive that locking down locals
    RCI-2950DX, 1978 Cobra 148 GTL Taiwan, SHURE526T MIC, Tug-8 With Astatic 10 DA Head, Astatic 575M6, ASTRON 70/20 AMP POWER SUPPLIES, IMAX 2000 W GROUND PLANE KIT. TIMES MICROWAVE LMR-400 COAX, RF CHOKES. DIAMOND SWR/POWER INLINE METER. 250 of Sea Level Under Me. Recent World Radio Member.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to go to a keyoff its like drag racing your radio . and watch out for those truckers we are going to key it down some day lol

Visitors found this page by searching for

mualdropllers

mauldroppers forum

mauldroppers review

mauldroppers

16 pill mauldropper

mauldroppers.com