preps

Thread: Newb here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello there Iggy4935! Welcome to the forums. Ask any questions you have!! I am sure someone will have the answer! Where you have that 54" whip mounted at?? Hopefully on the roof.
    If not, get yourself a Breedlove mount and drill a hole in the roof. It's well worth it!!! And it won't take any value away from the truck. When or if you sell it, just place a small fin antenna in its place and you're done!! It's the best way to install an antenna if you can. JMHO's. As for antennas, the base load or the trucker series as well as the 4000 series sirio antennas work very well. As close to a 102" whip setup as I have been able to get. Built well and will outperform both the Wilson 5000 and K40!! Just some food for thought.
    Again, welcome to the forum.
    73 and God Bless
    222 Daytona Bch., FL

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 222DBFL View Post
    Hello there Iggy4935! Welcome to the forums. Ask any questions you have!! I am sure someone will have the answer! Where you have that 54" whip mounted at?? Hopefully on the roof.
    If not, get yourself a Breedlove mount and drill a hole in the roof. It's well worth it!!! And it won't take any value away from the truck. When or if you sell it, just place a small fin antenna in its place and you're done!! It's the best way to install an antenna if you can. JMHO's. As for antennas, the base load or the trucker series as well as the 4000 series sirio antennas work very well. As close to a 102" whip setup as I have been able to get. Built well and will outperform both the Wilson 5000 and K40!! Just some food for thought.
    Again, welcome to the forum.
    73 and God Bless
    222 Daytona Bch., FL
    Really don't wanna drill. I have a 5ft firestick I'm thinking about mounting on the bed rail right behind the cab. To try and get better reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visitors found this page by searching for

None