Howdy 'gain guys,I haven't been around much for a while.life has been really busy cause I was out of work for a while on disability due to stupid health crap and then almost a year ago i got back in to work finally and i jumped in head first and submersed myself fully with almost 70hrs a week within a couple of months of getting back.so that's why i've been out but still keep the CB in the SUV to chit chat and hear the skip,or more so the lack of skip,during the day.

questions-
Mobile: i have two amps.the one i want to use in my mobile is a 230w max with 2 Mitsubishi 2879's and right now it only has the positive and negative wires and no fuse. i've had the amps for a long time but never used them much but they have been tested(NickyBots last year)so i do know they work as they should.What do i have to do to connect it in my mobile to get powered properly-connect positive+/negative- to my battery and place a fuse in line but what size fuse should i put in line? and is that all i need to do before hooking it up (connect a fuse)

Base: I also have another no name brand Power Plus 250 which pushes 270w max (also tested by NickyBots).I want to hook it up to my 2000GTL and Antron 99 which I am finally going to put all together this week. Also on this amp are only the positive+/negative- wires. i guess there is no putting a wall plug end on it and plugging it in to the wall huh?(i know,dumb question but, you never know cause some stuff you can do that with). i have a couple of those cheapie Radio Shack 12amp power supplies but i imagine that wouldn't be enough to run it? what size power supply should i get and also what size fuse do i put in line?

thanks in advance for any help that is provided. i just want to make sure i do this right so i have no fires or explosions lol.