preps

Thread: My 2970 Shipped Out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My 2970 Shipped Out

This will be my new base radio if all goes well.

Just jot the email a little while ago that my RCI 2970 has shipped out. I will let you all know how it goes when it gets here. I had already ordered from RadioActive radio's before having several people tell not to. Hope it wasn't a mistake. Only time will tell. I had ordered a new 2950 then the guy called and said there was some kind of problem with the new radios. He then offered to send me a like new 2970 with a bunch of upgrades and any color display I wanted. I asked for blue. If the radio turns out good I'll be a happy camper but facing reality I'm not holding my breath. It's a chance we all take ordering stuff off the net.

BTW he says he warranty's the radio for life. Which was why I chose his shop in the first place. If I get lucky I'll never find out if he actually stands behind his radio's. I had ordered a new 2950 with several upgrades which were all done to the 2970 along with the blue display. If everything is up and up it should be a great radio. If not I just wasted a significant amount of money.

Only Time Will Tell

73s
    Last edited by stang; 06-10-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    STANG
    .............​ 406
    ........................OUT

Visitors found this page by searching for

None