preps

Thread: Another NOOB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And here is the sirio antenna i spoke of. It's the sirio GPE 27. Here is a photo and the site you want is DNJ Radio. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447386811.341728.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  190.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447386818.034209.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  166.0 KB
    Check out the whole line of sirio antennas they will have something you can use. The GPE 27 is thier least expensive antenna but they do work and tune well.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 222FL View Post
    And here is the sirio antenna i spoke of. It's the sirio GPE 27. Here is a photo and the site you want is DNJ Radio. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447386811.341728.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  190.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447386818.034209.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  166.0 KB
    Check out the whole line of sirio antennas they will have something you can use. The GPE 27 is thier least expensive antenna but they do work and tune well.
    Yep, that's the one I was looking at although their seemed to be several listing with GPE 27. I also checked out another Sirio antenna they had listed due back in stock this month that had more of the "Radials", looked like the same antenna other than that. The only other question I had about it was the "Tuning" part. Do you have to figure out how long to make it? I am looking for an On Line manual and see how difficult this may be.

The P5000 came from DNJ through Amazon.

I have seen some photos of a smaller version of that Diawa meter I think mounted in line permanently in some mobile set up's. I thought Diawa made fishing rod's

I will keep looking and see how I can get a mast sturdy enough set up without breaking the bank. I think if I keep it low enough say just above the roof high point ridge I shouldn't have to worry about the wind too much so we will see.

Got to go to work now.........

Visitors found this page by searching for

None