preps

Thread: I'm messing up big time...LOL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the trans and diodes will help the noise ratio but really needs to be aligned after you install the parts for full results. you should be alright with that mod. some sell a pre-amp mod that will just raise the noise level up. if you have a 2 noise level on the one preamp to raise the input gives you a terrible hissing noise, raises it to about a 6 noise level. stay away from that one preamp

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sonoma View Post
    the trans and diodes will help the noise ratio but really needs to be aligned after you install the parts for full results. you should be alright with that mod. some sell a pre-amp mod that will just raise the noise level up. if you have a 2 noise level on the one preamp to raise the input gives you a terrible hissing noise, raises it to about a 6 noise level. stay away from that one preamp
    So just put in the diodes but stay away from the preamp part? And yeah I will send it off to have it lined up when I'm done.
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

Visitors found this page by searching for

None