preps

Thread: AD-244 Alts-Anyone running them

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

AD-244 Alts-Anyone running them

Gents..im going to be running 3 ad's for my amp and 1 for my driver/stock system... Anyone useing smaller case alts in a mutipul alt setup?
    If so did they last and how well did they perform?

Thanks
    D-MAX-2112-NJ

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe that is what Noizey is running on his pickup. That is what he recommended for me when I talked to him about alts.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I run 3 220 Amp AD-244 Alternators from Alterstart...They have been hooked up for about 2 years now with no problems...And they power my Davemade 16 Pill just fine.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i run 244's from nations. perform very good and no failures. I even use them to run my a/c amp. they also have a 4 alt bracket for some year chevys
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks all.. ok ..nice to hear from people running them. @Breeze.. i tried Nations they didnt respond to my emails. So Blueghost is making the mount for me.. its been a few months in the works for my old 93 burban ..lets see how it goes ..lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to call nations. they are busy enough that they dont really respond to emails.
    call, ask for adam, and you will be set.
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I called also ..selected sales option.. left a breif message.. 2x... no callbacks. So i moved on. Im going to try them today again .. see what happens. Thanks

Visitors found this page by searching for

kinetic battery

kinetic batteries

kinetic battery review

kinectic 5000 amp battery

battery charging system in kinetic style modelpowered by vBulletin general lee modelkinetic-battery.compowered by vBulletin general lee picspowered by vBulletin cb radio modificationpowered by vBulletin general lee cb radiokinetic battries reviewkinetik batteries distributors in njkinetic battery where is it made fromkinetic 5000 batterykinetic battery dealer.comkinetic batteries reviewhome made kinetic batterykinetic batterijen review