preps

Thread: Lucked in to this..... (B&K Precision Model 2040 CB Signal Generator)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The radio repair shops are dwindling, yet the hobby expanding again IMO. So sounds like a very good business plan for those retirement days!

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GobblerK5 For This Useful Post:

whiteastro (01-07-2022)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had actually given about "four and a half seconds thought" to that..... but not sure how well it would work out.

1. Having had training in electronics and then 10 years later moving to software... I do not have a wealth of "hands on experience". That is really why I am entering it at a "hobbyist" level. Quite a bit of "theory" and "understanding" as to how these things work.... just ... having not been in the business as long as some of these people have been... I will be slower..at least for a while. THAT does not bode well for business.

2. I have the absolute WORST head for business!!!! My wife would tell ya!!!!

I won't ever say "NO" until I quit breathing.....but...just for NOW... I am not harboring any great dreams.....I am just doing it for my own satisfaction. I have just always loved electronics and technology and want to get back into it "just to say I did"!!!!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by GobblerK5 View Post
    The radio repair shops are dwindling, yet the hobby expanding again IMO. So sounds like a very good business plan for those retirement days!

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Visitors found this page by searching for

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads2570-Lucked-in-to-this-(B-amp-K-Precision-Model-2040-CB-Signal-Generator)