Hopefully someone can help me out with an issue I have. Uniden tech support can only read my the troubleshooting section of the manual back to me. I bought a uniden bearcat 980 and i installed it into a school bus IÂ’m building. It worked for about a day and then wouldnÂ’t turn off with the volume knob, it clicks but wouldnÂ’t turn off. I thought it was an isolated problem so I sent it back and got a new one and after about a day the new one did the same thing and wouldnÂ’t turn off. This time I just wired in a switch and used that. I played around for another day and then noticed now when I turn on the PA speaker it plays the CB radio through the speaker, as if I have it hooked up to the aux speaker outputs, but itÂ’s in the PA output. Uniden just wants me to return this one also and get a new one but I want to know what the problem is. I have the positive wire run through a toggle switch and strait to a fuse block I installed, the negative is wired strait to the ground side of the fuse block that is grounded to the battery. There are a few other electronics hooked to this fuse box but on different circuits. Some things I may try with the new unit are to ground it to the chassis and not the block and run a diode in the ground so it canÂ’t be back fed with power. Any thoughts??