ok i've heard of this item but haven't heard what it is.also what is one worth(used) to resell?

i ask because i have the opportunity to buy one along with a turbo echo board for a good price together and i am wondering if it is actually a good price and also could i resell the echo board and if so,how much?sorry to be asking these details,but i am in the beginning phases of a new business of buying and reselling anything i can get my hands on and make a profit on and over the last month it has began to really pick up and i don't want to miss out on a good buy/resell if i can get in on it.i just don't know enough about it to make an informed decision.

i have heard that the Peat/Repeats are worth money but i just hadn't heard much.i also heard that they aren't too common so should i pull the trigger on them both(they're a package deal).should i spend more than $50.00 on them both and if so,what might be a ceiling of price i should spend,leaving room for some profit(i don't need the 100%markup prfit margin.i am happy with 25% or in some cases less).i am on disability and i just want to create a new income steam so i can eventually kiss disability goodbye.before this,i was a painting contractor(business owner)for 15years and always worked and worked hard and long hours.

i caught Legionnaire's Disease while I was taking a medication,Remicade,for my Crohn's Disease.the Remicade knocked out my immune system allowing the Legionella to almost kill me.i spent almost three weeks in a paralytic state and at one point in time my family was instructed that i would not make it through the day so my family had a priest come in and read my last rite and anoint me with holy among other Catholic rituals that are initiated before the passing.

well obviously i lived but i ended up with nerve damage in my leg as well as the lung issues.i have to walk with a cane and i am always in pain(despite the pain management medication i take daily,and probably will have to take for the rest of my life unless they find a way to fix it).so i am still recovering from the lung damage and will always have the nerve damage and pocket full of pills.so i am not the best hire for most jobs,so i had to create a new income since i could no longer do the physicality of painting.so here i am,buying goods and reselling them.this is why i am asking you guys for yet more info and advice.thank you for any help you can offer-Gravy626