preps
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Long Shafts - for 555

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    100,000 watts him and smalldriver have 100,000 watt slugs that just about get pegged in the corner .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by High Voltage Mobile NJ View Post
    100,000 watts him and smalldriver have 100,000 watt slugs that just about get pegged in the corner .
    Holy Shit!! I get nervous running a freakin 2 pill and these guys can power up a subdivision?? Haha! I would never thought key down rigs ran that much power. Then again, I don't know much about them but what I've seen on YouTube.
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its crazy shit .

Fletcher Munson Guest Chat with me
    Meanwhile last time I saw high voltage he was bragging about putting a 1000 watt slug in the corner with his setup. lol... He is a duck. For the record just about every bit of information you just spewed about myself and what I have was incorrect... lol have a good one
    Last edited by Fletcher Munson; 05-09-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher munson View Post
    meanwhile last time i saw high voltage he was bragging about putting a 1000 watt slug in the corner with his setup. Lol... He is a duck. For the record just about every bit of information you just spewed about myself and what i have was incorrect... Lol have a good one
    did you receive any trophies ? Lets see em . Lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher munson View Post
    meanwhile last time i saw high voltage he was bragging about putting a 1000 watt slug in the corner with his setup. Lol... He is a duck. For the record just about every bit of information you just spewed about myself and what i have was incorrect... Lol have a good one
    your mistaken you boyfriend john on u tube used to brag about putting a 1000 watt slug in the corner. I use at least a 2500 slug . Lol lol lol you gotta no your facts dude .

your mistaken you boyfriend john on u tube used to brag about putting a 1000 watt slug in the corner. I use at least a 2500 slug . Lol lol lol you gotta no your facts dude .
    Cool. I use a 25,000 watt slug. You'rea mud duck, now quack along.

did you receive any trophies ? Lets see em . Lol
    Nope. But at least I was out there keying the AC classes. beat everyone except mule head, too. He had a much much bigger box then me. Not bad for my first time. You are a sideline sissy, you don't even key AC or DC except 1 antenna duck class. Have a seat and watch how the big boys do it. Maybe one day you will have a real CB setup. But I doubt you are smart enough to een get an AC truck to run, so I doubt it.
    Last edited by Fletcher Munson; 05-10-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher Munson View Post
    Nope. But at least I was out there keying the AC classes. beat everyone except mule head, too. He had a much much bigger box then me. Not bad for my first time. You are a sideline sissy, you don't even key AC or DC except 1 antenna duck class. Have a seat and watch how the big boys do it. Maybe one day you will have a real CB setup. But I doubt you are smart enough to een get an AC truck to run, so I doubt it.
    I guess I should say congratulations to concrete man and your fellow bandcampers for letting you buy there amplifiers and the famous antenna system , hmmmmmmmmmmm all it takes is money anyone can buy it and do it . your just the local duck from nj. did you key with Skyhawk or 78 out of ny or beetle juice . I guess it don't matter because you get what you paid for . one of the best antenna systems I no of besides cool breeze's . but nothing for nothing your still a young punk that will fuck it up one day and someone else will take over . when you start going to national breaks like cool breeze does , then I give ya some pom poms . lol lol ps. your in the wrong post by the way .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

Silverado 996 (05-10-2013)

Lol. Thats how you can tell this duck has never seen any real watts. He thinks you just buy and amp and antenna and It magically runs. Theres alot more to setting up a keydown truck then just the box and antenna retard. Truck ran over 20k bird perfectly. You ducks are trying to chase down rf problems at 1000 watt power levels. Imagine trying to run 20k what kinda problems there would be? I set that whole truck up by myself and went thru all of the legwork so You can suck my cock. Hey jesse..... Youre running amps you bought off some guy and a store bought antenna. I dont see your point. Lol..... What

Visitors found this page by searching for

stargun antenna systems