Hello guys,sorry I haven't been around much lately.Last week I was sick with double pneumonia.I had to be rushed out of my home in an ambulance and then brought down to Boston to Mass General for a week.but all is well now.that is just how things go.i have somewhat shitty health at times and the meds i take sometimes cause other issues.i am very much used to it.

anyways,about a month or two i bought a lot from eBay that included two semi-working police scanners and one non-working.along with three or four SWR meters.one which i will keep for myself and the others i am going to list and re-sell on eBay.

in this lot was a Midland "Antenna Matcher".i am slowly setting up a base station at home.i have the antenna up in the tree but i have to have someone come out and maybe put it up higher in this particular tree,or up higher in a taller tree.then i have the lightning supression to do and then send my 2000GTL out for tuning.then i still have to buy coax.so yeah,it's slow going.

do i need an antenna matcher?or should i sell it.also,what do i do with it if i should keep it?where does it hook up in line with a radio/swr meter/antenna/amp(small amp under 200watts peak).

thanks for any help/info.