preps

Thread: Me And My Trucker 450v

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Me And My Trucker 450v

Hello all!! Please forgive me for I am new to not only this forum but anything amp related in general. Don't get me wrong, I've been driving a truck for over 10 years but always running no more than a peak'd and tuned radio. Well today that changed. I recently purchased a Trucker 450v amp but am having trouble finding anything about it as far as its capabilities. Any help you could give would really be great! I know it has 4-sd1446 pills in it, but that's about all I know. HELP!!!!!Name:  450v Front.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  2.45 MBName:  450v Insides 01.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  3.58 MB

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jfogle01 View Post
    Hello all!! Please forgive me for I am new to not only this forum but anything amp related in general. Don't get me wrong, I've been driving a truck for over 10 years but always running no more than a peak'd and tuned radio. Well today that changed. I recently purchased a Trucker 450v amp but am having trouble finding anything about it as far as its capabilities. Any help you could give would really be great! I know it has 4-sd1446 pills in it, but that's about all I know. HELP!!!!!Name:  450v Front.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  2.45 MBName:  450v Insides 01.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  3.58 MB
    Sorta unrelated to this post but do you talk skip any? I've heard a 213 on the radio just not sure if it was you or not.
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to get a meter and get your deal key set at 1-2 watts. If possible have a variable power installed, if not I would have the dead key set at 1.5 watts and no more than 15-20 watts pep Into the amp.
    This looks like a class c amp and will have problems if you overdrive it. I will see if I can find anything on that amp but normally with the 1446 transistors you don't want a very high dead key into the amp, most require 1-2 watts max. If you have a tech that you can take your radio and the amp to and have him set it up to key up about 1/4 of the total output of the amp.

Visitors found this page by searching for

dominator cb amplifier

galaxy 98vhp sweet 16

texas star sweet 16 for sale

price of texas star 1200 cbamplifier

texas star sweet 16 amp

texas star sweet sixteen for sale

drive a sweet 16 ampgalaxy 98vhp modshow much is a 24 pill davemadedominator amp cbwatts produced from 4 pill davemade into 16 pill fatboy ampUs cheapest price for striker sr 955 vhp cbtexas star sweet sixteen amplifiersweet 16 cb amplifiertexas star amps sweet 16dominator cb ampswill a galaxy 98 drive a 16 pill ampgalaxy98vhp tune up scematicstexas star sweet 16how much drive for a 16 pill amplifierhow much drive into a texas star sweet sixteen amplifierwhat amp can i use with a galaxy 98 VHPschematic for fatboy amp. two 2879.how many amps to run cb driver and 16 pill at homeblowing smoke galaxy 33 with a texastar sweet 16