Here is the Ranger SRA-198 Noise Cancelling microphone in action on a Galaxy DX 959HP-2290 CB Radio. In this video I put the microphone through its paces. Also included in the test is an Astatic 575-M6 amplified microphone. One of my goals is setting up the Astatic 575-M6 to perform almost like a noise cancelling microphone or just come close. During this time I make many adjusts. Here are real world on the air transmissions of both microphones. The Ranger SRA-198 is built well, looks unique and performs like a true noise cancelling microphone. I purchased it from Redman CB Stop. This video is a non-scientific and your radio may produced different results. Thank you for watching, Bulldog.

Note: Near the end of the video I was using the Astatic 575-M6 and admit I could of backed down the modulation. This is the main reason why videos of yourself on your equipment allows you to criticize and make the required adjustments so you sound at your best! After reviewing the video I think the Ranger SRA-198 sounds very good when compared to the Astatic 575-M6...BD