preps

Thread: Thanksgiving Skip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there Fogdog, hope all is going well. Been a while since I have spoken to you. Best wishes to you and yours. And happy DX'ing!! I just put up a dipole myself, (horizontal), and it's up at about 40ft or so. Now I just need to get my Sirio vector 4000 back up. Anyhow. Just wanted to say hello and hope all is well your way.
    73 and God Bless from
    222 Daytona Bch., FL
    Sean.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 222DBFL View Post
    Hey there Fogdog, hope all is going well. Been a while since I have spoken to you. Best wishes to you and yours. And happy DX'ing!! I just put up a dipole myself, (horizontal), and it's up at about 40ft or so. Now I just need to get my Sirio vector 4000 back up. Anyhow. Just wanted to say hello and hope all is well your way.
    73 and God Bless from
    222 Daytona Bch., FL
    Sean.
    Thanks for that, yeah I had a total knee replacement, and since all my radio gear is downstairs. I'm just now able to het down there. Missed my radios. Doesn't excuse me from not being a regular here on Junkies.
    Everything is going good. Thanks for your help with my dipole install, and the power supply recommendation. Its working great. I re positioned my dipole to a better location. I plan on getting it up a bit higher though, once my knee gets better.
    Hope you had a nice thanjaksgiving. I know we had a lot to be thankful for.

73 The Fogdog is clear and out of here!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fogdog For This Useful Post:

222DBFL (11-27-2016)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None