preps

Thread: looking for a new amp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Base amps are going to cost ya a little bit more since they have their own power supply...Not many guys building base boxs, I think BBi is, and Davemade Mobi has some Davemade Base Amps listed, but your going to pay out the wa-zoo for one... XForce use to build decent base amps, but they are gone...

For the base, I run old tubes amps I found on ebay like the Palomar 300A and a R.F. Linear "Kicker 500", things are 30-40 years old and still kicking! Tubes have got a little pricey now, but they last forever it seems like.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJamesDallas View Post
    Base amps are going to cost ya a little bit more since they have their own power supply...Not many guys building base boxs, I think BBi is, and Davemade Mobi has some Davemade Base Amps listed, but your going to pay out the wa-zoo for one... XForce use to build decent base amps, but they are gone...

For the base, I run old tubes amps I found on ebay like the Palomar 300A and a R.F. Linear "Kicker 500", things are 30-40 years old and still kicking! Tubes have got a little pricey now, but they last forever it seems like.
    I will have to do some more checking around..looks like either way I deside to go..its gonna cost $$$! Thanks Again!

Visitors found this page by searching for

None