preps

Thread: SkipShooter from the Yard

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    u know jerry?.... hahaha ...i used to hang out at his shop alot ... u can learn some shit from him if u will just shut up...let him work and stay out of the way .....i learned alot about solid state amps from him this way... cause u know he love the shit... he gets to workin on somethin and gets into it and turns around out ofknow where and ask u somethin like " u know how to tune these transformers"... i would say no ... and he would just exsplain it to you while he goes back to working ..... i know alot of people dontr ub right with him and come off as a jerk ... but he is a alright guy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkipShooter For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (08-28-2012)

Visitors found this page by searching for

kris 300m linear amplifier

skipshooter cb antenna for sale

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads593-SkipShooter-from-the-Yard

does a 300m kris amp work on a ssb cb radio.

skipshooter antennas

skipshooter ml 125

skipshooter cb antenna

skip shooter one linear amp

subminiature instruments Corp Riverside Ca

c b skipshooter contest

buy skipshooter antennaskipshooter antennaskip shooting antennasSubminature Instruments Corp Riverside CA Skipshooter ML100skipshooter antenna for salesskipsooter oneskipshooter oneskipshooter one schematicskipshooter ML 100 solid stateskipshooter one linear amplifierskipshooter ml125kris 300m amplifiersneaky pete built mobile antenna systemssubminiature instruments skipshooter ml-100kris 300m linear amplifier scamatic