preps

Thread: Putting an Antron99 up-Any Suggestions/Advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you High Voltage.i'd definitely like to check out the new groundplane kit.my question is-once i've got the LMR400:i have the Antron mounted to the 12ft.galvanized fence post.all i do is get it up in that tree and strap it to the tree?what about grounding?don't i need to ground it all to something else like a plate?
    i've got:
    Antenna
    LMW400(will buy soon)
    tie-down straps(four)
    radio equipment
    i think that's all i've got.only things i do need to buy that i know of are the LMR400 coax and Dosy or Bird meter,most definitely likely it'll be a Dosy since the Birds are so much $$

my apologies for writing so damn'ed much.it's a bad habit and i am now realizing how much i actually write and am working on cutting it down.i sure as hell wouldn't have red 1/10th of all of that shit i wrote up there!!
    Last edited by Mistah Gravy; 04-04-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Visitors found this page by searching for