preps

Thread: Uniden 980 burnt up. Is it fixable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL...You guys didn't read...It's already been fixed for $50. It's working, the guys been using it everyday. The repairman even lined everything back up peek and tunes it and went through everything else to make sure nothing else was damaged. Great guy.
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T-I-N-Y34 For This Useful Post:

JesseJamesDallas (05-09-2019), whiteastro (05-09-2019)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by T-I-N-Y34 View Post
    LOL...You guys didn't read...It's already been fixed for $50. It's working, the guys been using it everyday. The repairman even lined everything back up peek and tunes it and went through everything else to make sure nothing else was damaged. Great guy.
    It's good to see a man get lucky once in awhile. You better take care of that Tech that fixed it because most would want that just to look at it. I'd like to find a Radio Tech around here but they are hard to find!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteastro View Post
    It's good to see a man get lucky once in awhile. You better take care of that Tech that fixed it because most would want that just to look at it. I'd like to find a Radio Tech around here but they are hard to find!
    He said it was an easy fix...Took him about 20 min. But yeah he's a great guy. He doesn't charge people to just look at it. He says I don't do anything but look so why charge for it. But now you get into something big and he'll get his moneys worth...lol
    I'm as crazy as my meds let me be...Sometimes that's a little overwhelming for people...LOL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T-I-N-Y34 For This Useful Post:

whiteastro (05-11-2019)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=T-I-N-Y34;14977]He said it was an easy fix...Took him about 20 min. But yeah he's a great guy. He doesn't charge people to just look at it. He says I don't do anything but look so why charge for it. But now you get into something big and he'll get his moneys worth...lol[/QU

His way of thinking is definitely old school but not a bad way by no means and will assure he has lots of work. The trouble today is most want to get rich off every job. If he is around West Virginia he probably has some of the old values left that helped build this country.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None