preps

Thread: Radiowavz 11 meter Double Bazooka Antenna

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the present time I'm still experimenting and trying to learn what works best for me. I actually play with two antennas. I have a Sirio Starduster M400 and a Hy Gain P500 Super Penetrator and really don't see too much difference in performance and the SWR is about the same on both but seems as if it is raining the Star Duster SWR stays more consistant. The Penetrator seems to be bothered by rain but the SWR goes back when it stops. I live in N/E PA. and have reached Wisconsin to the west, Florida & Louisiana to the south, Maine to the North. Alot of that was done with the 980 and the KL 200P but keep in mind I am still trying to learn what works best for me in this deep narrow valley I live in and your location is probably different and maybe better. A lot of variables go into this radio game and I don't have a wife I have to please. But the trade off is No Wife means I have to do everything myself so I can't play as much. LOL Good luck and keep the wife Happy and you will be Happy. Keep us Posted!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whiteastro For This Useful Post:

222DBFL (01-18-2020), Cedar Mountain Radio (01-05-2021), Turboomni (01-17-2020)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None