preps

Thread: Power Deluxe 25A

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is weird? I know on my amp I have to power the amp itself for the pre amp to work. You probably have different setup but it never hurts to ask. Can you post s couple of photos of said amp? Might help with trouble shooting. Wish I could help more. I am sure someone knows the answer. Get a couple photos up. God bless.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 222DBFL View Post
    That is weird? I know on my amp I have to power the amp itself for the pre amp to work. You probably have different setup but it never hurts to ask. Can you post s couple of photos of said amp? Might help with trouble shooting. Wish I could help more. I am sure someone knows the answer. Get a couple photos up. God bless.
    That may be the thing here, I've only ever had one linear that had a pre-amp, and it came on automatically when you turned the linear on. Since there was a separate switch for the pre-amp, I was thinking you could turn it on by itself without using the linear part of it.

So here it is with only the linear (top left switch) turned on.
    Name:  20140617_021521.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  252.0 KB

Here it is powered on, but without the linear or the pre-amp either one turned on.
    Name:  20140617_021529.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  248.4 KB

Here it is with only the pre-amp turned on. You can see how the light next to the linear part is half-way lit. When it is like this, I can key down and hear the relays click a little, but not nearly as loud as normal, and the indicator light next to the power output switch does not come on like it does when I actually turn on the linear function.
    Name:  20140617_021537.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  250.9 KB

Visitors found this page by searching for

cobra 148gtl flc data 313

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads1313-Power-Deluxe-25A