Looks beautiful that is for sure. At any rate, with all the trees, a vertical antenna or even a dipole hung between 2 trees would work. I suppose you don't have many locals. If this is the case, then setup 2 dipoles, horz. As high as you can, one pointed N/S and the other E/W, and use a switch to transfer between them. Either that or get a good vertical antenna and get it up as high off the physical ground as possible. Keep it away from the trees as much as possible. I know this won't be easy. But find a spot around the house that doesn't have trees real close. If possible place antenna here. Or you could mount one on the roof with a good tripod mount.
Also if possible, getting into the top of one of the nearby trees and mounting an antenna on a pole as so the antenna itself is totally above the top of the tree. Looks as if that might be viable if the trees are sturdy enough to bare the weight of a person near the top. And as far as vertical antennas go, like I said, if the wind isn't bad where you are, then I would recommend the Sirio vector 4000. If you do have bad winds and such, try an IMAX 2k or a good commercial antenna like a 5/8 wave shockwave antenna. They cost a bunch but are built like a tank!!
The Sirio 2016 and 827 are pretty heavy duty antennas as well. But not as nice as the others I mentioned in my other post like the Mr. Coily or I10k or even the Shockwave (US) made version. It all depends on how much you would like to spend and what areas you have to use the antenna. Dipoles with a good 1:1 balun are easy to string up between 2 trees and work great for dx. Get them above 30ft. and they work very well. You can place them either horz. or as an inverted V. I like horizontal myself, but they are a bit more directional and also not very useable for local use. But for dx they do work great!!! I actually took my 2 dipoles down as my vector 4K works just as good as my dipoles did or better. Don't have the rejection of the dipoles of signals that I don't want to hear, but it transmits and receives just as well as my dipoles did at 35-40ft off the ground. Anyways. Again, look around d and think about what you truly want to accomplish then go for it. The DX isn't real great right now. It's sporadic to say the least on 11m at least. But with the proper antenna setup you can talk pretty far locally. Again, just my experience with the few antennas I have used and also installed or read a lot about. Hope something might help. Be safe whatever you do. And just google megawatt power supplies. He has a website. 73 and God Bless.