preps

Thread: Cobra 148F GTL Arriving today-Any1 Else Had One?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that's funny Booty because last night i was on GIJoe's looking at the Ranger TR696f and considering that radio.and with a price tag of $149.00 for a brand new radio with a factory warranty i can't beat that.i love the Cobra 148F's and i am torn right now but if i go with logic it tells me to go with the Ranger(or the Ranger you are referencing,have to wait to get an approval from admins at that site so i can sign in).
    i want to do some research on the 696f because it looks like a nice radio.i just want a radio that gets good reports over the air like the Cobra radios.i know Ranger is a good radio but i don't know if it's a loud talked with good modulation and all of that other technical stuff.so once the admins from the CBtricks forum approve my membership to the site i will go and check out that thread.thanks for the link up Booty!!

p.s. i am not necessarily an SSB user since not that many people are on the CB up here to begin with.i would prefer to have SSB on a radio but i don't have to have it.
    Last edited by Mistah Gravy; 04-09-2012 at 10:58 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistah Gravy For This Useful Post:

Visitors found this page by searching for

cobra 148f gtl

cobra 148 gtl dx for sale

cobra 148 gtl mods

cobra 148f gtl dx for sale

cobra 148f

cobra 148 lx

cobra 148f gtl dx

cobra 148 f gtlcobra 148gtl fcobra 148f modscobra 148 modscobra 148 variable power modcobra 148 gtl variable power mod148f gtlcobra 148 gtl dx brand new for salecobra 148fgtl148f channel mod148f gtl channel modcobra 148gtlf for salenew cobra 148 gtl modscobra 148f gtl cb radiomanual cobra 148f gtl dx cobra 148lxcobra 148 fcobra 148 gtl dx mods